Loading Events


Settlement Services for Newcomers
posted on November 10, 2019

Are you an immigrant to British Columbia? We can help you:

  • Find a place to live
  • Get a job in your field
  • Learn about services for newcomers
  • And much more

Service in English with employment support.

Valid Permanent Resident (PR) card should be presented at the time of service.


City Centre Library
10350 University Dr
Surrey, V3T 4B8
+ Google Map