Are you an internationally educated nurse looking for support to pursue Registered Nursing in BC?
The pathway to licensure for IENs can be a challenging one to navigate. Regulatory body requirements, language assessments, and cost are just some of the obstacles that IENs must overcome while working toward their nursing registration in BC. At this virtual information session, we will share information about the nursing pathway and our program eligibility and services. This is a great opportunity for IENs to gain relevant information for their pathway and connect with Career Coaches for further support and guidance.
Those who are interested can RSVP for this online Zoom event on Eventbrite
The Career Paths services include:
- Personalized career coaching and action planning
- Reimbursements for some of the costs related to the registration process
- Job search support and labour market information
- Workshops to help you prepare for language proficiency and licensing assessments
The Career Paths program eligibility criteria include:
- Permanent resident of Canada for less than 5 years, and not be a Canadian citizen
- High intermediate to advanced level of English
- At least 1 year of experience in your field (up to age 31) or 3 years of experience (31 years+)
- Not receiving Income Assistance, and cannot have received Employment Insurance in the past 5 years (exception: CERB)